InfinityAffinity archives

Home Stretch to a WiseUSA!

Good Day Vibe Tribe,

I sure hope you've been catching our incredible guests on the WiseUSA
Talkcasts. The full schedule is here:

www.WiseUSA.net,

and the access info below.

You can listen to or download most of the meditations here:
http://gaiafield.net./events/wiseusa-resources

We had an blissful Gracelight sharing with Dattatreya Siva Baba on
Wednesday.

Tonight, Thursday Oct. 30, Arthur Collins will guide us on an deep and
powerful global healing meditation.

Friday, Elizabeth Tobin will lead us into the depths of our ancestry,
helping us recode our deepest natures for the rapid shifts we are all
experiencing.

Saturday, Fumi Stewart and the World Peace Prayer Society will guide a
Global Link TeleConference for WiseUSA:
http://www.worldpeace.org/teleconference.php

Sunday is the Global Ceremony for WiseUSA, with locations in your home or
sanctuary, or San Jose, California and Washington DC. We hope you will join
us in heart and mind here (please tell us what you are doing on Nov 2nd):
http://gaiafield1.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2019751:Event:969

Remember, WiseUSA 08 is about celebration, about honoring the heart and soul
of America. As Winifred Rhodes Emmanuel (Gay Troubadour of the Organ) says:

"Just keep humming and the discords will be drowned out. Life is a great
organ, to be played with body and soul...forget yourself in its majestic
rhythms and you will find heaven on earth."

See/feel you in the Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph R. Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
Executive Director
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org
www.IntendBalance.com

PS. Beverly Rubik, Ph.D., President, Institute for Frontier Science, is
looking for TM meditators for a study in the SF Bay Area. To find out more,
email brubik@earthlink

WiseUSA '08 TELECAST/CONCORDANCE SCHEDULE

www.WiseUSA.net

Please note: you can download the WiseUSA press release from the
www.CommonPassion.org home page. Please help us distribute this to any and
all press sources.

Each Telecast will feature the guests below and the guiding of a global
meditation or prayer aligned with the core intent of the WiseUSA program.

Either David Nicol or I, Joseph Giove, will host the calls. The full
schedule along with guest details are on the www.WiseUSA.net site.