InfinityAffinity archives

CommonPassion 2008 Wrap-Up Party TeleConference and Meditation

Good day Vibe Tribe,

Let's get together for a year-end teleconference:

- Fascinating Roundtable Discussion (see guests below)
- Open discussion with YOU
- Wrap Up of Our Play Together in 2008 (Sacred Geometry, Global Eden,
WiseUSA, etc.)
- Musings About 2009
- Global Meditation by Joseph Giove

CALL IN DETAILS:

DATE: Tuesday December 16, 2008

TIME: Call will be 1.5 hour, and lines will open 5 minutes prior to start
time
EST: 9:00 PM EST;
PST: 6 PM PST
GMT: 2:00 AM Wednesday Dec. 17
www.timezoneconverter.com

NUMBER TO CALL: (724) 444-7444, Call ID: 27828

To listen and chat with us online from anywhere in the world, go to:
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/27828

MORE DETAILS:

Joining us will be:

- Elizabeth Tobin, Director of CommonPassion and Resonance Repatterning
Practitioner, www.LizTobin.com

- Leslie Meehan, Co-Founder of Gaiafield Project and WiseUSA,
www.Gaiafield.net

- Dr. Roger Nelson, Director of the Global Consciousness Project,
http://noosphere.princeton.edu

- Dr. Carl Calleman, Author of Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of
Consciousness, www.calleman.com

- GW Hardin, LifeWeb Director, mathematician, sacred geometry, angels,
www.gwhardin.com

- Me, Joseph R. Giove, Director, www.CommonPassion.org

We'll discuss the implications and consequences of our play together in
2008, share the exciting programs we have for 2009, open the lines for you
to share ideas and feelings, then lead a global meditation to further us on
our collective evolutionary joy ride.

I hope you can join us!

All my best,
Joseph R. Giove
Executive Director
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org
www.IntendBalance.com

PS. Global Eden/Gathering of One meditation can be used for any Winter
Solstice, December 21, celebration and the "Festival of Lights" program. You
can find the audio download here (donations apprecaited):
http://www.commonpassion.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=83&It
emid=89

And the December 21 process information here:
http://teachonlylove.com/angel_visits/index.html

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org