InfinityAffinity archives

Great Line-Up This Week - WiseUSA

Good day Vibe Tribe,

Access details for our Talkcasts this week are below my signature.

Tonight we have James O'Dea, a fellow of the Institute of Noetic Sciences
and former president. James is on the move in many very interesting areas
and we'll talk about what we can do to create a wise USA.

Then on Thursday, Elizabeth Tobin and I will guide an interactive Talkcast
where YOU are the honored guest and together we will co-create a Concordance
that can be used as our daily shared intention and meditation during the 13
days of the WiseUSA Intensive program.

On Saturday is the kick-off of the 13-day intensive program with Reverend
Grace O'Brian.

This coming Sunday, we are pleased to have Howard Martin of HeartMath
sharing their phenomenal work around the heart and compassion.

You can read more about each of these Talkcasts and guests on the
www.WiseUSA.net site.

Please help us spread the word, and the New Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph R. Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
Executive Director
www.CommonPassion.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008 (NOTE: Two seats just opened up on the
November Mayan Journey; please let me know right away if you are interested
in going)

PS. We have formed a grant team for CommonPassion and are actively seeking
foundations and grant sources. If you know of any, or can make introductions
for us to any sources of funding for our projects as a 501c3 non-profit,
please let me know. Thank you!

WiseUSA '08 TELECAST/CONCORDANCE SCHEDULE

www.WiseUSA.net

Please note: you can download the WiseUSA press release from the
www.CommonPassion.org home page. Please help us distribute this to any and
all press sources.

Each Telecast will feature the guests below and the guiding of a global
meditation or prayer aligned with the core intent of the WiseUSA program.
Either David Nicol or I, Joseph Giove, will host the calls. The full
schedule along with guest details are on the www.WiseUSA.net site.