InfinityAffinity archives

Special Announcement: Love Stabilization Global Concordance

Dear Vibe Tribe,

Below my signature is the schedule for this week's WiseUSA Talkcast guests,
beginning tonight with Sharon McErlane and the Grandmothers. Please help get
the word out.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

There appears to be much turmoil now in the collective field: economic woes,
fears of natural disasters, events that may derail the electoral process,
etc. We know from our work that these fears and this collective emotional
turbulence can manifest in the outer world. Together over the last 10 years
we have provided Gaia with a stable, energetic and heart-centered "task
force" to counterbalance these less-than-desirable influences.

This seems a good moment to act NOW as a stabilizing force in the seemingly
unstable or even meta-stable state of the world. So Elizabeth Tobin
(www.LizTobin.com) and I offer the following Global Concordance to be held
in heart and mind on a continuing basis for the next 30 days, beginning now:

*************************************
Love is the quintessential fabric of Creation. Where a heart is centered in
love and appreciation, fear does not, can not exist. Faith and trust are
children of love. Let us be love's children now, solidly anchored in the
vibration of love, and be a steadying, illuminating and uplifting presence
as we move through turbulent times. As One, we support the emergence of a
new world based on the values we all share: love, compassion, respect,
creativity, equality, wisdom, power, strength and light.

Imagine yourself feeling warm, comfortable and fulfilled as we, together,
hold the following to be a *present* reality:

I AM cuddled in the Bosom of Creation, which is Love Itself.
I AM Faith, which is the absence of disbelief.
I AM Wisdom, borne of deep faith in and connection to Source.
I AM Acceptance of the many paths for the human spirit to realize its
highest potential.
I AM Divinely Inspired Action.
I AM the Joyful Light of Love, Illumination, Vision and Truth.

I AM.
*************************************

Please help us spread the New Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph

PS. Two additional shows you may want to catch:
1. World Puja Netowrk, Oct 16, Joseph and Maureen Moss discuss a WiseUSa,
the Shift of the AGes, Time and such in the "Spontaneous Combustion" series:
www.worldpuja.org
2. Law of Attarction Radio, Oct 19, Joseph's and Julie's conversation about
CommonPassion and the challenges of our present times:
www.lawofattractiontools.com

Joseph R. Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
Executive Director
www.CommonPassion.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008

WiseUSA '08 TELECAST/CONCORDANCE SCHEDULE

www.WiseUSA.net

Please note: you can download the WiseUSA press release from the
www.CommonPassion.org home page. Please help us distribute this to any and
all press sources.

Each Telecast will feature the guests below and the guiding of a global
meditation or prayer aligned with the core intent of the WiseUSA program.
Either David Nicol or I, Joseph Giove, will host the calls. The full
schedule along with guest details are on the www.WiseUSA.net site.