InfinityAffinity archives

Events for this SPRING week

Good day,

Some happenings this week:

1. Spring (Vernal) Equinox March 21. People all around the world
will be celebrating and welcome the spring of new ideas, hopes
and dream-seeds planted. Many start tonight, Spring-eve. A good
theme for connection is to recognize we are already in oneness
and share the spirit of new life and light.

From http://www.schooloftheseasons.com/spring.html:

The spring equinox is one of the four great solar festivals of
the year. Day and night are equal, poised and balanced, but
about to tip over on the side of light. The spring equinox is
sacred to dawn, youth, the morning star and the east. The Saxon
goddess, Eostre (from whose name we get the direction East and
the holiday Easter) is a dawn goddess, like Aurora and Eos.
Just as the dawn is the time of new light, so the vernal
equinox is the time of new life.

2. TeleConcordance at 9 AM to 10 AM PST on Friday March 23 (10 Ahau)

Concordance Theme: I AM Manifesting Highest Light and Balance

Number to call: 1-641-696-6600  (Iowa, US)
      1-641-696-6610 (Sprint Customers only)

Access Code: 0101019#

Phone lines open 10 minutes prior to start.

3. May Peace Prevail on Earth, Global Link Teleconference

Saturday, March 24th, 9:00 PM, USA Eastern Standard Time

Number to call: 1-620-782-8200

Access Code: 474779#

We had representatives from 35 states and 33 countries on our last
Call to Peace! Our goal is to have all countries and states
participating, please help by spreading the word.

4 DayKeepers Workshop
w/ Dr. Carl Johan Calleman
begins March 24, 2007

Enrollment is now open.

Dates: March 24, 25, 27, 29, 31 & April 1, 2007

Time: 11am Pacific, 1pm Central, 2pm Eastern

For more information and to register please visit:

http://www.mayan-calendar-code.com/mayan-calendar-code-daykeepers-class.html

The ramped up level of activity for global connectedness demonstrates
that Oneness is already a reality. Our actions in concert just help other
people realize this.

Thanking you in the Vibe....please help us spread it!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org
www.IntendBalance.com
www.InfinityAffinity.org

PS. Our COMMON PASSION needs your financial support today. Please help!
http://www.CommonPassion.org

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org