InfinityAffinity archives

This Saturday! Free Teleconference for Creating Coherence for Global Awakening and Oneness

Good day,

This Saturday, March 17 thousands of people around the world will join
together:

Free Teleconference for Creating Coherence for Global Awakening and Oneness

March 17, 2007 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Corresponding times for the rest of the world:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

Number to call:
(605) 772-3500
Passcode: 418094891#

We invite you to join with recognized spiritual teachers and leaders to
create Oneness and Peace on our Planet. This distinguished panel has been
carefully assembled to explain the coming shifts and how you can facilitate
your own smooth transition through this time of profound change.

Many spiritual traditions have prophesied this time as a moment of
opportunity. This is both a deeply personal and global transformation,
requiring insight on many levels to make this transition smooth and
comfortable. Our panelists have been guiding people through this period of
human evolution and transformation. They work with people in their
day-to-day lives as well as on a global scale to establish new social
structures that support this Golden Age.

As a leader in conscious co-creation, you are invited to explore with us
what to expect and how you can flow with these upcoming changes. You will be
learning what these changes mean and how they are affecting our bodies, our
brains, and our day to day lives. On the call you will participate in
powerful group meditations led by Brad Silberberg and me, The Send Back
TechniqueT and the Holographic RepatterningR process by Elizabeth Tobin to
experience the power of collective, coherent intention as a means to raise
the collective consciousness.

The panelists and general schedule is below. There is room for 6,000 people,
but we may fill up, so please call in at least 10 minutes early to avoid a
people-jam!

Can you feel the Vibe quickening? :-)

I hope to feel your vibe with us this Saturday!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org

PS. If you haven't already, please check out www.CommonPassion.org

Free Teleconference for Creating Coherence for Global Awakening and Oneness

March 17, 2007 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Corresponding times for the rest of the world:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

Number to call:
(605) 772-3500
Passcode: 418094891#

Schedule:

The current earth status..transition phase into a Golden Age..what does this
mean? What is happening?

The Role of Prayer Blessings and Deeksha

How does this effect humanity, the body and the brain?

How can we help..i.e., through world peace gatherings such as this call.

A meditation led by Brad Silberberg

An introduction of the Panelist by Mitchell Rabin

The panel discussion....(60 minutes)

Holographic Repatterning session with Elizabeth Tobin

Forgiveness Prayer with Arthur Collins

Coherence Meditation with Joseph Giove

Meet our panelists selected for their dedication and service to humanity:

Arthur Collins, M Ed Founder of DeekshaUSA.com www.DeekshaUSA.com

Elizabeth Tobin, JD; Certified Holographic RepatterningR Practitioner
www.megaHRgroups.com

Brad Silberberg, Originator of The Send Back TechniqueT and Co-founder of
The Mesa Creative Arts Center
www.MesaCreativeArts.com

Joseph Giove, Founder/Director of www.CommonPassion.org and
www.InfinityAffinity.org

H.H. Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi, Founder of Humanity In Unity
www.HumanityInUnity.org

Andi Mac & Jag, Mayan Calendar Experts
www.mayan-calendar-code.com

Rev. Dr. Michael Milner, Inter-Faith Minister, Oneness Facilitator;
Coordinator, OnenessMovementFlorida.org
www.onenessmovementflorida.org

The call will be moderated by Mitchell J. Rabin, M.A., L.AC., Holistic
Psychotherapist, Acupuncturist, Consultant, Educator, Host and Producer of A
Better World TV and Radio
www.abetterworld.net

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org