InfinityAffinity archives

I AM Loving Water: Concordance 7.18.04

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

This cycle's Concordance will be joining Dr. Masaru
Emoto in a global meditation in/on water on July 25th,
2004 (all day/night).

This cycle's Concordance:

I AM Loving Water.

We do not have to wait until July 25th for this meditation,
nor do we stop on the 26th. Let this be our energetic
background...our constructive self-talk between now and
the Full Moon on July 31, with special emphasis and
awareness of others joining us on July 25th:

I AM Loving Water.

Here is a link to the prayer that will be shared on
July 25th:

http://thank-water.net/english/index.html

And an interesting page on Water Properties:

http://www.oceansonline.com/water_props.htm

Water is an amazing substance, so embedded in our
experience that we usually take it for granted. We
live, breathe, work, feel, think, love, hate, worry,
dream, cry and laugh in water or one of its forms. We
are water, we are in water and all life as we know it
is in some way dependant on water for its genesis and
sustenance. Scientists can help us understand why water
is so essential to life, but they do not fully comprehend
its chemical and physical properties, nor do they know
where it came from, why it exists, or what it means.
Water is truly a mystery.

We are like an eddy in a turbulent river of flowing
energy, and our most direct physical sense of this
energy comes from water, even if we don't recognize it.
If we get in a hot tub or bath tub, we feel the water
touch our skin, yet the water is also in our energy field
that emanates from our bodies. The water is in every cell
of our body, in every cell of every other body, is the
life-blood of Mother Earth (rivers, streams, seas and oceans),
and, according to Dr. Emoto (among others), alive. Our
purpose this cycle is to FEEL this aliveness as part of
our local as well as "extended" being...our Oneness Connection.

Once we expand our perception to recognize water as a
living substance, we are then allowed the privilege of
consciously intending water to harmonize with higher
principle...Love...and it does. Remember prior emails
about the ideal intention to send water? Love and Gratitude.
Water responds by organizing crystalline structures that are
Sacred Geometrical and most suited to our biological processes.

That is what this Global Meditation is about. It is about
sending love and gratitude to water...all water...in our
bodies...in our rivers, seas and oceans, in other bodies,
in the sky, in the tears of the sad and lonely. This should
be a kinesthetic meditation where we FEEL our connection with
water in all its forms and INTEND that it feel our love and
gratitude. But like with all our Concordances, WE BE IT! We
are not only the senders of love, we are the receivers of
love, in a continual play of opposites: Yin/Yang, Alpha/Omega,
giver/receiver, male/female:

I AM Loving Water

My best,
Flesymi