InfinityAffinity archives

I AM Divine Love Flow: Concordance 07.02.04

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

This next cycle, let us continuing flowing and
expanding in Divine Love. From the full moon on
July 2nd until the new moon on July 17th, let us
BE this:

I AM Divine Love Flow.

At noon Pacific time, for 5 minutes, let us open
to receive the Divine Love Flow, then let us flow
it back out, like an in-breath and out-breath.

As before, Infinity member, Jo-Ellen, will be
channeling Divine Love Flow to this Infinity group;
our "work" is to open, receive, then intend it through
us to our world, enlivening and loving all it touches.

Breathe in Love, Beauty, Wisdom and Power; breathe
out Love, Beauty, Wisdom and Power.

Of course, the ultimate is to make each breath conscious
in this way, not just at noon. Whenever you take even one
breath this way, be conscious of it joining the many others
in that moment that are in synch with your intention....join
the silent millions who are raising the vibe on Planet Earth,
one breath at a time.

I AM Divine Love Flow.

Thank you again Jo-Ellen for this Concordance.

My best,
Flesymi
Flesymi@prodigy.net