InfinityAffinity archives

I Am Divine Love Flow: Concordance 6.21.04

Good day,

The Concordance for this cycle, Summer Solstice,
is facilitated by InfinityAffinity member Jo-Ellen
Mancuso.

At noon Pacific time every day for the next 14 days,
Jo-Ellen will channel the Divine Love Flow for this
group and our job is to open up to it. This will be
an interesting exercise: intend your greatest receptivity
to the flow of Divine Love into your life at noon PST
every day for five minutes. Jo-Ellen will offer her
gift and we are to receive. Later, we will beam back
out. For now, as a group, we just receive Dive Love Flow.

I AM Divine Love Flow.

My best,
Flesymi
Flesymi@prodigy.net