InfinityAffinity archives

Let's help create a Wise USA! Program Schedule

Dear Vibe Tribe,

For a www.WiseUSA.net please pass this email along, print the schedule
(below my signature) and record this number for all our
Telecasts/Concordances between now and Nov 6th:

(724) 444-7444; Call ID 24753# then 1#.

To avoid a long distance call to the US, you can join the Webcast online
here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=24753&cmd=tc

Please join us this week for a Talkcast with Gabriel Cousens M.D. on
Wednesday October 1 and Lynne Twist on Friday October 3. Both Telecasts this
week are at 5:30 to 6:30 PDT (www.TimeZoneConverter.com)

The WiseUSA '08 program is a collaboration between Gaiafield.net at CIIS in
San Francisco, CommonPassion.org, World Peace Prayer Society, Culture of
Peace Initiative, Vessels of Peace and many others. You can view the
complete program and other collaborators here: www.WiseUSa.net. We encourage
you to form your own program during WiseUSA with your own group in your own
area.

WiseUSA 'O8 is a global nonpartisan event to bring the world together in
meditation and prayer before, during and after the critical US elections in
November 2008. We aim to create a subtle global field that supports the
emergence of wisdom and compassion in ourselves and in America, for the
benefit of the entire Earth community and the next seven generations.

WiseUSA 'O8 begins on October 1 with a series of teleconferences and audio
webcasts featuring spiritual leaders from around the world and will
culminate in a 13-day Intensive Program from October 25 - November 6.

The center point of the Intensive Program will be a Global Ceremony on
Sunday November 2 featuring meditation, prayer, and music at public
gatherings in four major US cities. All four cities will be linked by
videoconference and the multi-city ceremony will be broadcast via live audio
to a global online audience.

Please join us, and help spread the New Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityAffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008

WiseUSA '08 TELECAST/CONCORDANCE SCHEDULE

Each Telecast will feature the guests below and the guiding of a global
meditation or prayer aligned with the core intent of the WiseUSA program.
Either David Nicol or I, Joseph Giove, will host the calls. The full
schedule along with guest details are on the www.WiseUSA.net site.