InfinityAffinity archives

Important Updates

Good day Vibe Tribe,

You haven't heard much from me lately because we've been working on the
WiseUSA program, which we introduce to the public today, September 19. Below
is info on this incredible program and a few others that require your
immediate attention:

1. Sunday September 21st is International Day of Peace (at noon in every
time zone), providing an opportunity for individuals, organizations and
nations to create practical acts of peace. Anyone, anywhere can celebrate
Peace Day. It can be as simple as lighting a candle at noon, or just sitting
in silent meditation. Or it can involve getting your co-workers,
organization, community or government engaged in a large event.

International Day of Peace is also a Day of Ceasefire - personal or
political. Take this opportunity to make peace in your own relationships as
well as impact the larger conflicts of our time. Imagine what a whole Day of
Ceasefire would mean to humankind. Imagine millions of people around the
world holding moments of peaceful silence at noon in whatever time zone they
are in. Imagine a wave of peace moving around and through the planet. Please
join us! Please tell everyone you know!

Thank you Avon Mattison at Pathways to Peace for this UN sanctioned event:
http://internationaldayofpeace.org

2. WiseUSA is a unique, non-partisan global meditation, prayer and
celebration program that spans from Oct 1st through Nov 6th. Our
co-producers (The Gaia Field Project, World Peace Prayer Society, Culture of
Peace Initiative, Vessels of Peace and many others) are collaborating to
call forth wisdom and compassion during and after the election, using this
shared intention:

**************************
We, the people, the ancestors of our great, great grandchildren call forth
the deepest wisdom and highest compassion from the heart and soul of
America, for the benefit of the entire Earth community and the next seven
generations. May wisdom prevail in the USA. May peace prevail on Earth.
**************************

We have an incredible line up of featured guests on our telecasts throughout
the program, beginning on Oct 1st with Gabriel Cousens, then Lynn Twist,
Marianne Williamson, HeartMath, Swami Beyondananda, Siva Baba and many
others. Each guest will present ideas on living from a place of deep wisdom
and guide a meditative or prayer practice to evoke wisdom in us and in our
elected leaders.

I'll be sending a detailed list and program details next week, but you can
learn more now here:

www.WisUSA.net

and a 4 minute video introduction to the program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOgUAt7YKko

Enjoy the possibilities!

We will be asking for outreach help in the coming weeks, so if you resonate
with a WiseUSA, please study up now and stay tuned for more details.

3. Here is what appears to be a very helpful non-partisan site to help
voters understand where candidates stand on key issues:

http://www.vote-usa.org

4. I will be on www.WorldPuja.org with Maureen Moss on Oct 16 talking about
CommonPassion and the WiseUSA program. Maureen's "Spontaneous Combustion"
program has an spectacular line up of guests and is worth checking out.

5. I will also be on Law of Attraction Talk Radio with Julie at
www.lawofattractiontools.com on October 19. Please check out her speaker
line up too.

6. Finally, here are some enjoyable and touching videos and music for your
next break:

- "Beauty" to Beethoven's 6th Symphony, by Da Vid at www.LightParty.com:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlzpvJxe2ik

- I Choose Love 2 by Shawn Gallaway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMOMgQCRAqM

- Angel of New Orleans, by Barry Goldstein, as we send our prayers to those
suffering in the Gulf Region now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e3TddSLJVs

- Please watch this short, 4 minute film by the winner from the Cannes Film
Festival. It shows the power of the words:

http://www.adnstream.tv/video/nilSqaMboM/HISTORIA-DE-UN-LETRERO-THE-STORY-OF
-A-SIGN

And, please, help us spread the New Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org