InfinityAffinity archives

Important Announcements

Good day,

The Breakthrough Celebration was a huge success thanks to you. The
breakthrough to oneness continues all around the world, as the following
announcements show:

1. This Saturday, July 14th at 11:00 am EST, 8 am PST, will be a
Teleconference introducing:

The Power and Grace of Prayer and Proxy

Sharing the Grace of Oneness

Dial in number: (712) 451-6000
Participant Access Code: 1074456#

Learn more about how Proxy Programs work, as well as chance to learn more
about Pujas and the CommonPassion.org program coming up in September.

The call is free and you can join us by registering by simply sending an
email stating your intention to Arthur Collins at BhagavanUSA@yahoo.com so
we can track the number of signups

The call will last about 90 minutes and include questions and answers,
meditations and Lots of Oneness Deeksha!

2. A Fire the Grid global meditation-prayer is occurring on July 17th at
11:11 am GMT, 7:11 am EDT, 4:11 am PDT for one hour. The web site
http://www.firethegrid.com explains the background. It is very wordy but
here is what I was able to extract as a shared intention:

Intention - to heal our planet and awaken our souls to our true purpose...to
become one with our Source of Light.

This seems to have caught quite the buzz recently on the internet so let's
join in. Any opportunity for adding coherence and sharing oneness is a
Light-activity! My only advice is this: whatever we do/be in this one hour,
let us ensure we do in all other hours, 24/7, 365. Ushering a new world of
peace and enlightenment isn't just a 60 minute event; it's a lifelong
process.

3. Dr Carl Calleman (www.calleman.com) is conducting a DayKeepers Workshop
with Andi and Jag. Everything they do is thoroughly awesome. I highly
recommend it:

http://www.mayan-calendar-code.com/mayan-calendar-code-daykeepers-class-vid.
html

4. There are two seats left as of this writing for the Sacred Journey to the
Land of the Maya in Guatemala this coming November 9th through the 19th.
This journey marks the entry into Fifth Night, according to the Mayan
Calendar and Dr Calleman. You can obtain details by going here:

http://www.intendbalance.com/maya2007/index.html

I will get back to producing regular global meditations in August. The
massive success of the Breakthrough Celebration and the launch of
www.CommonPassion.org has fully captivated by attention. Our next global
event that we are planning will be in concert with "A Season of Interfaith
Celebration" from September 11, 2007 to October 10th. CommonPassion and the
Infinity Task Force will be in collaboration with Culture of Peace,
Association of Global New Thought, World Peace Prayer Society, Oneness
University, Friends of the UN, and the thousands of other groups around the
world. We had a bout 500,000 people participate in the May Breakthrough
event; we expect at least 5,000,000 in September. I'll send more details as
they develop.

Thank you all for helping us spread the new Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph R. Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org
www.IntendBalance.com

"If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a
mosquito in the room."
 Anita Koddick

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org