When: 9 AM PST, lines open at 8:50 AM

Date: Thursday April 12, 2007

Number to call: 1-641-696-6600  (Iowa)

Access Code: 0101019#

Below my signature is our request for help for the largest interfaith global
meditation=prayer event we've ever performed. Many of you have been with us
for years, many for just a few months. Now is the time to step forward and
help. Look around you in the world. If it isn't what you'd like to see for
your children, then help us make it different.

All my best,
Joseph Giove, aka Flesymi
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.Infinityaffinityorg
www.CommonPassion.org

"If you think you're too small have an impact, try going to sleep with a
mosquito in the room."
Anita Koddick

If you have spare time, here are some volunteer activities we could sure use
some help with:

1. Detailed research on four areas we'll be including as choices for our
geographic targets for the meditation-prayer intervention. They are:

Iraq
Jerusalem
Darfur, the Sudan region
New Orleans (we have two volunteers for New Orleans...thank you Pat and
Jeweles!)

What we'd like to do is feature each of these areas on a CommonPassion.org
MySpace page complete with video footage, comments by people in these area,
links to key activism sites, pictures, personal interviews, key news
reports, etc. The idea is to bring a rounded awareness to all participants
in the May events so as to make their involvement meaningful, personal,
compassionate and powerful. There is plenty already on the Web and from
humanitarian organizations that we can use; it's just a matter of
researching that out, getting copyright approval and making a heartening
online depiction. We'll link to these stories on the CommonPassion web site.
Eventually this MySpace activity will be entirely contained in our site.

This will take some diligent, thoughtful effort, and we'd like these four
areas covered and posted by April 24th. If we can get multiple people
working together around the globe, it should not be too much a burden on any
one person. I'll select a team leader for each area and work closely with
that person for more detailed requirements.

If you are in a position to help, have the time and inclination, please let
me hear from you. I sincerely appreciate it.

2. We need help raising money for our projects. Do you or anyone you know
have experience fund raising for projects like this? They can be paid out of
the funds they raise. If you know of anyone, please let me know. If you are
in a position yourself to give to the cause, please go to the Donate section
on the CommonPassion.org site. Every donation, small or large is greatly
appreciated!

Thank you again. You'll be hearing from me as we make progress over the next
month.

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.infinityaffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org

PS. Please excuse delays in my email replies to you. Sometimes I get
overwhelmed with emails and it takes me days to catch up. Also, you may be
on multiple lists and get this message more than once; so sorry, but we're
trying to cover all the bases :-)

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org