InfinityAffinity archives

Immediate events: Please Participate!

Good day,

Please read immediately:

I am just getting back from the Ancient Land of the Maya in Guatemala. We
had a stupendous time and an amazing connection. If you can join us on a
future sacred journey, please do. It'll be one for the memoirs!

Three major events, starting on Saturday, Feb 10. Please participate:

1. Saturday February 10, 2005 at 8 AM PST, 11 AM EST.

Get all details here:
http://www.worldpeace.org/ACallToPeace.html

"Our words generate energy. Our thoughts generate energy.
The energetic field generated through the message and prayer
'May Peace Prevail On Earth' is strong enough to change
the course of human destiny and all living things."

Masami Saionji
Chairperson
The World Peace Prayer Society

An INVITATION to join
A CALL TO PEACE IN THE USA
May Peace be in the United States of America
Saturday, February 10th
USA Eastern Standard Time
11:00 AM

Dear Peace Representatives, Peace Pal Coordinators, members, friends
and supporters of the World Peace Prayer Society and of PEACE:

In the past few months, we have been hosting our monthly World Peace Prayer
Ceremony
via Teleconference for every country on earth. NOW it is time for us to
focus our prayers
and intentions on the USA - to allow a new surge of healing, awakening and
evolution for the Fifty States.

Our goal is to have all States represented. We are especially needing your
help to establish contact in the following States: Alabama, Arizona,
Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota,
Maryland, Montana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, North Dakota,
South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Wisconsin

We will also be hosting our monthly World Peace Prayer Ceremony- Global Link
Teleconference a week later on
February 17th at 9 PM USA Eastern Standard Time. An Announcement email will
follow. Email us if you are
not sure you are on our email list.

Here is our up-to-date data report from our last World Peace Prayer
Teleconference held on January 27th.
78 Locations with many individuals in each location - over a 100 people
total attended.
18 States, 13 countries, 19 other locations which were untraceable.

2. For the Sunday, February 11 Concordance (9 Ahau), let's continue with
both of the above as a continual celebration of awakening Oneness in Gaia:
May Peace Prevail on Earth in a collective "AH" sounds.

3. The 5th Annual WORLD SOUND HEALING DAY

FEB. 14, 2007

"The Sound Heard Around the World"

Sounding an "AH" for planetary peace!

WHAT: World Sound Healing Day-The Sound Heard Around the World. For five
minutes, sound healers, meditators, peace activists and lovers of all
humanity and sentient consciousness will send a Sonic Valentine to the Earth
with the heartsound "AH" filled with the intention of Peace and Love!

WHEN: February 14, 2007, join thousands of people throughout the planet as
they tone an "AH" together for five minutes during that day, projecting the
energy of Light & Love throughout the Planet.  We have found that creating a
Global Sacred Sound any time within a 24 hour period on the planet will
create a coherent waveform that will affect the entire Earth.  Therefore,
any time you feel guided to sound for Planetary Peace on February 14th is a
good time!  You will actually experience generating a field of
transformational energy as this occurs.  In addition, local toning groups
will be occurring throughout the Earth at various times during that day with
the intention of assisting planetary consciousness through sound.

WHY: To project peace throughout the planet. What better way to celebrate
this joyous day of Valentine's Day then to project Peace to Mother Earth and
generate peaceful energy throughout the planet with sound! Sound coupled
with intention has the ability to heal and transform. We will sound an "AH"
sending a "Wave" of Sound that will resonate throughout the planet. Now is
the time for you to be part of the Celestial Choir and resonate together for
World Sound Healing Day.   We can create major positive shifts on our
beloved planet. Through sounding together we will make a difference.

HOW: Sound the heart sound "AH" for 5 minutes We will simply sound an "AH"
filled with the intention of Peace and Love for 5 minutes at a time that is
convenient for you. The "AH" is a universal, non-denominational heart sound
that when projected with focused energy is extremely powerful and effective.

AND: Pass this message on. If it's appropriate, forward this announcement
about this event to your mailing list. Tell your friends and loved ones to
join our Celestial Choir and help bring peace to the planet. There will be
sound healing events throughout the world.  Previous World Sound Healing
Days were extraordinarily successful. We truly made a difference to the
planet with our Sound, our Light and Our Love.

Ah Till Your Heart Is Content,

Robert March, BS, ND

See/feel you in the Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph Giove, aka Flesymi

PS. Your contributions to help further our work are greatly appreciated:
http://www.InfinityAffinity.org

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org