InfinityAffinity archives

Article by Dr Calleman + next Concordance

Good day,

Below is an interesting article by Dr Carl Calleman on the Midpoint of the
5th day, arriving quickly!

Please mark your calendars for February 11, 2007 for our next Concordance.

I am off to a Sacred Journey to the Land of the Maya with Don Alejandro
Oxlaj, his wife and 16 very remarkable people.

All my best,
Joseph

Please feel free to post and disseminate!

The Fifth DAY of the Galactic Underworld
and the celebration of its midpoint, May 19-22, 2007

by Carl Johan Calleman

	The Fifth DAY of the Galactic Underworld has begun and certainly
many were very impacted by the energy change around November 23-24 2006. In
terms of world politics a change began to be felt already with the US
elections a uinal before the new DAY began. What seemed to emerge then was
the realization that I forecasted in an article from the Fourth DAY, namely
that in the Galactic Underworld wars can no longer be won. While this falls
short of the realization that wars cannot be fought it nevertheless reflects
the emergence of a very significant change in the perception of human
beings. For 5000 years rulers and governments have been operating on the
premise that wars can be won and dominance implemented. Because the Galactic
Underworld tends to balance out this earlier imbalance we are living in a
time that favors anarchy ("no rule") rather than democracy, which is the
rule of the elected. Governments will become aware that initiating wars will
carry the risk of precipitating anarchy and ultimately the end to their own
rule.

	In the days of the actual shift point into the Fifth DAY, the
weakness of the US dollar also was visible although this fell short of the
downfall I had predicted. Its fate is essentially in the hands of the
Chinese national bank that for some time will try to continue its balancing
act to keep up the artificial value of the US dollar in order not to cause a
depreciation of its own assets or a collapse of its own export incomes.
These are then some signs in the external world of the changes that the
Fifth DAY have brought and that will deepen as it continues, but why is it
happening? From Latin America to the Middle East hardly a day has gone by
without producing clear expressions of the shift away from Western
dominance, a shift that incidentally I predicted based on the Mayan calendar
long before it became a visible reality and the United States seemed all
powerful. The answer is that the incoming LIGHT of this DAY influences the
consciousness of human beings that are creating the economic and political
reality in a broadly predictable way. It is not always realized when people
talk about the shifting of the ages that it is all about shifting the
consciousness of the human beings. External change is taking place because
we ourselves are changing. There is no shifting of the ages outside of the
perception of the human beings. We embody the change and the change is
primarily a change in the relationship between the human beings and their
external world, which is caused by the removal of a filter for the
manifestation of consciousness.

	But then, after this initial change in mentality there seemed some
time into the Fifth DAY, to be a reversal of those changes that were under
way. Absurdly, the US government decided to increase its number of troops in
Iraq, and the drop of the dollar, that had started right at the beginning of
the Fifth DAY turned out not to be very dramatic and was in fact reversed.
It came to seem as if the changes that had been under way and many were able
to experience on an inner plane (after all the Galactic Underworld is
primarily about inner change) were now thwarted. A natural parallel that
comes to mind then is the beginning of the Fifth DAY (1913-1932) of the
Planetary Underworld, which was initiated by a tremendous amount of changes
in all aspects of life that I have described previously. This was also
perceived by some religious and spiritual groupings as the beginning of a
Messianic age (theosophists, anthroposophists and Jehovas witnesses) and
large peace meetings were held.

	As we know however only a year (1914) into this Fifth DAY of the
Planetary Underworld what seemed to have been initiated seemed to be
reversed by the onset of World War I and it took at least until the end of
this war (1918) until the mind set of the old autocratic rule was worn out.
The actual breakthrough into the new world of democracy, women's freedom
etc. did not come until the roaring twenties after the midpoint of the Fifth
day of the Planetary Underworld. If you like, you may look at the
breakthrough of Christianity at the Fifth DAY of the National Underworld (AD
40-434) in the same way. The new religion was ignited shortly before its
beginning with the teachings of Jesus, but it was only around the midpoint
of the Fifth DAY that it became a massive phenomenon. Before this midpoint
it had to fight itself through lots of persecutions. I feel these are
parallels to what is going on at the present time in the first half of the
Fifth DAY of the Galactic Underworld. Even thought the impetus to a new
mentality was triggered at its onset in November this will have to work
itself through a lot of resistance until the domination mentality wears
itself thin.

	 It is not an accident then that preparations are happening almost
spontaneously (Well, not quite spontaneously. Especially Joseph Giove should
have a lot of credit for some painstaking preparatory work) for global peace
meditations around the midpoint of the Fifth DAY, May 19-22, 2007. In a
sense, you might say that May 22 is the high point of the Breakthrough
Celebration, but in another sense it is just the beginning of the
breakthrough. The global diksha movement, TM, the world Mayan calendar
movement and the Club of Budapest are all involved in preparations for
global peace meditations at this time. The Global Consciousness Project will
monitor possible effects and plans are under way to gather people in the Old
Town of Jerusalem in interfaith expressions of peace singing songs in all
the languages of the world.

"Why participate in these global meditations?" someone may then ask? My
simple answer would be: "For the beauty of creating peace in those days."
The very notion that different movements can co-ordinate their activities
thus demonstrating a common intention, while not forcing them all into the
same mold, is a beautiful expression of peace. Not working for creating
peace in the future, but experiencing it in the present moment. Personally,
I feel we should work towards combining unity in intention with diversity in
spiritual expression thus allowing all movements sharing the intention of
peace to participate on their own terms and yet invite others to take part
in what they have to offer.

I feel if we are to make use of the energies favoring a breakthrough into
balance that the Fifth DAY offers we should let this spontaneous movement
towards peace meditations at its midpoint, May 19-22, 2007 grow and above
all seek to broaden participation to other movements, individuals and
organizations that share the same intentions. Whatever contacts we may have
in global organizations should be explored allowing for the current desire
for peace in the world to find a unified expression. The Breakthrough
Celebration has been growing throughout its existence thanks especially to
Arthur Collins and Andi and Jag, but has been based mostly on individual
participation. For its midpoint let us work to involve spiritual movements
as such and let them know that they will be able to participate on their own
terms. Let us experience peace together.

Carl Johan Calleman is the author of The Mayan Calendar (Garev, 2001) and
The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness (Bear and Co,
2004). His web page is www.calleman.com. For further info see also
www.maya-portal.net and www.breakthroughcelebration.com.

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org