InfinityAffinity archives

Special Announcement: Mayan Journey to Guatemala with Don Alejandro Oxlaj

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

You are invited to come with us in January 27, 2007 to
Guatemala on a sacred journey through the ancient land
of the Maya.

Mayan elder and shaman Don Alejandro Oxlaj and other elders
will guide us on a magical journey through the Mayan land
in Guatemala, visiting the pyramids and ancient cities,
experiencing Mayan healing baths and traditional Mayan
fire ceremonies, exploring the sacred energies of caves,
and answering your questions on healing, arts, culture
and the remarkable history of the Maya.

Some details are offered below, and a full 8-page color
PDF brochure is available by emailing a request to me at
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org. This special journey will
probably fill up quickly so be sure to look into it right
away if you'd like to go.

Our next global concordance will be on Sunday, September 19.

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
925.215.4017
http://www.IntendBalance.com

JOURNEY TO THE SACRED LAND OF THE MAYA
January 27th through February 5th, 2007

Adventure, Exploration and Healing
with Mayan Elder and Shaman Don Alejandro Oxlaj

Come with us to the heart of the ancient Mayan
Civilization in Guatemala. Only 15 people will
be joining our tour so be sure to register before
October 16, 2006!

* Explore the ancient city, temples and pyramids of Tikal

* Experience the healing power of the earth with a sacred
water ceremony at the magnificent La Candelaria Caves

* Be initiated in traditional fire ceremonies at Tikal and
Lake Atitlan, the ancient center for the Mayan studies in
mathematics and astronomy

* Journey through untouched rain forests

* Bathe in the volcanic mineral healing waters in the
Zunil area in Quetzaltenango

* Tour the natural beauty, art and colonial history of Antigua

* Receive a private session & reading from Shaman and Mayan Elder
Don Alejandro for life purpose insight and healing

For a full 8-page color PDF brochure email a request to Joseph
at jgiove@infinityaffinity.org.