InfinityAffinity archives

I AM PEACE OF HEART-MIND: Concordance 7.25.06 & 7.26.06

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

This Tuesday and Wednesday (depending on your time zone) is the next Global
Concordance focusing on inner and outer peace and balance. This one WILL be
guided via TeleConcordance. We are honored to have Dr. Carl Johan Calleman
joining us fifteen minutes before each Concordance. Please see details
below.

Considering the activity in the Middle East right now, I suggest that we
keep these times active each and every day in our heart and minds until the
following TeleConcordance on August 14th and 15th. Just establish that
unshakable inner peace and tune in to the rest of us doing the same at the
appointed times and many other times throughout the day.

You can check the Breakthrough site for additional information and events
happening in your area here:
http://www.breakthroughcelebration.com.

Please join us in co-creating a positively-intentioned world of living peace
and balance.

All my best,
Joseph Giove (aka Flesymi)
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
http://www.InfinityAffinity.org
http://www.IntendBalance.com

Let's Create a New Vibe: http://www.infinityaffinity.org/vibe.htm

CONCORDANCE DETAILS for July 24th and 25th: I AM PEACE OF HEART-MIND

TELECONCORDANCE:

Dr. Carl Johan Calleman (Mayan Scholar) will be joining us for an
informal discussion fifteen minutes prior to each TeleConcordance
and will be available afterwards for a few minutes as well.

The easiest way to participate is to get on the TeleConcordance.
This way you'll be guided and all you have to do is follow along.

***TIMES***

!!! IMPORTANT !!! CALL AT LEAST FIFTEEN MINUTES AHEAD OF EACH TIME
TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION WITH DR CALLEMAN !!!

We will be creating a wave of peace and balance energy around the
globe at three specific times.  The guided meditation via
teleconferences (3) will be at these same times.  Please feel free
to join us at any or all times:

PST: 9 PM on July 24, 3 AM and 9 AM on July 25

EST: All times July 25: 12 AM, 6 AM, 12 PM

European Central Time: All times July 25: 6.00, 12.00, 18.00

Corresponding times for the rest of the world:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

NUMBER TO CALL for free teleconferences (TeleConcordances):
1-641-696-6600 (Iowa, US)

Access Code: 0101019

Important NOTES:

- Teleconference will start promptly at appointed times; please call 5 to 10
minutes early.
- Teleconferences are limited so please try to call in groups on speaker
phones.
- Speaker phone or headset is advisable; driving or operating machinery is
not.
- When you get on the call, *if you are not late*, please announce your
first name and city, state/province and country.

***TIMES***

We will be creating a wave of peace and compassion energy
around the globe at three specific times. Please feel free
to join us at any or all times:

PST: 9 PM on July 5, 3 AM and 9 AM on July 6

EST: All times July 6: 12 AM, 6 AM, 12 PM

European Central Time: All times July 6: 6.00, 12.00, 18.00

Corresponding times for the rest of the world:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

***CONCORDANCE***   TWO STEPS, 25-30 minutes

Step One remains the same, the Balanced Breathing Posture. Step Two is
different, as described below.

You may move to your meditative or prayer state as you're accustomed to;
however, everyone performing the recommended practice offered below will
enhance the intended effect. Diksha givers may direct their intention toward
the global consciousness field and all the inhabitants of Gaia.  Remember as
you perform the Concordance stay aware of your continual connectivity with
the group.

It may be helpful to record the Concordance on an audio tape or CD so you
can just follow along instead of remembering the steps and the guided
journey.  You may also read the Concordance verbatim to your group.

***STEP ONE*** BALANCED BREATHING POSTURE WITH BALANCE MANTRA, 5 minutes.

This powerful practice instantly increases physical, mental, emotional and
energetic balance.  It takes the form of an easy sitting posture, with arms
and legs crossed, while repeating a special Sanskrit mantra.

Here's the balancing process, which we will do for about 5 minutes before
moving onto to STEP TWO, "The Journey to PEACE OF HEART-MIND."

1.  While sitting with spine erect, cross your left ankle over your right
ankle.
2.  Extend both arms straight out in front of you.
3.  Cross your right arm over your left arm at the wrist.
4.  Rotate the palms of your hands so that they are facing, and interlock
your fingers.
5.  Rotate your hands down towards your stomach.
6.  Continue rotating inward so that you bring your hands up close to your
chest.  At this point you have crossed the centerline of your body with your
hands, legs and arms.
7.  Breath naturally in and out of your nose.
8.  Looking straight ahead, with head level, look up with your eyes at about
a 20 degree angle.  Keep your eyes open and fixed on a spot or an object or
wall in front of you.
9.  Repeat this mantra preferably aloud for approximately *2 minutes*, while
*feeling* the connectivity with others in your MindBody: Om Hum So Hum (OM
HUHM SOH HUHM) 10.  Continue repeating "Om Hum So Hum" while you reverse the
cross of your arms and legs and continue with eyes closed, but still staring
up, for about *2 more minutes*.
11.  Discontinue the mantra repetition, relax your eyes, uncross your legs
and arms, sit erect, balanced and evenly.  Feel the smoothness of your
breath.  The calmness in your mind.  Tune into the sensation of balance in
your body right now.  Feel the balance between the right and left sides of
your body, and between your hands...  eyes...  ears...  nostrils...
shoulders...  elbows... knees...feet.  Spend *1 minute* just feeling your
body from the *inside*.
12.  Continue with closed, relaxed eyes and bring this sense of balance with
you on the "JOURNEY TO PEACE OF HEART-MIND" described below in STEP TWO.

***STEP TWO***   JOURNEY TO PEACE OF HEART-MIND, 20 minutes. Keep in
mind/feeling your concurrent connectivity with others.

1.  Through each in-breath over the next two minutes, cause a column of
white light to move up your spine from the base while simultaneously coming
from your crown down your spine, converging at your SOLAR PLEXUS (yellow).
See/feel/imagine this column extending down into the center of the earth and
far into space, to our Sun, to the Central Sun of the Galaxy. Feel yourself
centered in this column and the energies coursing through you. Allow this
centeredness and your alignment with Divine Will to amplify and intensify.
Stay here for *2 minutes*.

2. Allow the convergence to move up to your HEART (green). Feel the shift in
energies within your body. Allow HEART energies to infiltrate your being,
flowing with the stream of thoughts and feelings that may arise. Stay tuned
to the collective field you are participating in now. Stay here *2 minutes.*

3. Allow the convergence to move up to your THIRD EYE (violet). Feel the
shift in energies within your body. Allow THIRD EYE energies and insights to
infiltrate your being, flowing with the stream of thoughts and feelings that
may arise. Stay tuned to the collective field you are participating in now.
Stay here *2 minutes.*

4. Now see/feel/imagine these three energy centers becoming "lit" at once
within this channel. See/feel the SOLAR PLEXUS, HEART AND THIRD EYE all
fired up with the light of awareness and balanced activity. Imagine these
energies blending synergistically and creating sphere large enough to
encompass your entire body. Feel these balanced energies enlivening,
nurturing, loving every cell in your body. Feel a peace that passes
understanding within you now. Stay here *2 minutes.*

5. Allow this sphere to expand now to encompass an area that covers where
you live. It may be your home, your neighborhood, maybe even your city. As a
sphere, it reaches into the sky and deep into the earth. It covers your
loved ones and others in need of love, nurturing and protection. See/feel it
now expanding larger and larger so that it encompasses the world. See/feel
it connect with others that are expanding their sphere of Will, Love and
Mind. Intend that this sphere be transparent to Will, Love and Mind, and be
opaque to imbalance, separatism, harm, hatred, violence, domination and
control by others.

6. Now let's direct our attention toward those involved in conflict in the
Middle East, not only the warring, but the innocent victims and families who
have lost loved ones. While feeling their suffering, also feel yourself able
to pull out of it and the consciousness of conflict to a state of your own
inner peace and balance. Recognize that we are empathically drawing all
within our reach toward that very state of unshakable peace, balance and
nurturing. Stay here for *2 minutes.*

7. Now envision this active peace-balance sphere of light projected into the
"future" providing the protection and nurturing of Higher Light in all
(y)our activities and co-creations. See/feel brighter, more abundant, more
harmonious, more peaceful, more sustainable "futures" as we more consciously
co-create within Oneness. Stay here *2 to 5 minutes.*

6. With this deeply embedded peace, balance and protection of HEART-MIND in
(y)our present and future life, slowly come back to full waking
consciousness by counting silently from 1 to 10. Each increasing number
signifying greater resolve for balance in every dimension and aspect of your
world.  Open your eyes at the count of ten.  Stretch your body.  Appreciate
your fellow Infinity members.

12. Go about your day or night with a smile on your face, peace in your
heart and balance in your step.

***BACKGROUND*** (Skip if you've done this before)

First, you may want to re-acquaint yourself with right-brain, left-brain
attributes.  The right brain is thought to be more "feminine" and the left
brain more "masculine" but in reality we all exhibit characteristics of
both.  A balanced individual AND a society maintain a balance of these
characteristics in both her/his/its inner and outer worlds.  This balance
MUST be intended.  Please review here:

http://painting.about.com/library/blpaint/blrightbraintable.htm

Since we are acting as collective psychological and energetic anchors in
this Concordance, it's best that we adopt this intended balance on a
continual basis.  We will use the times above as synchronizing signposts to
create coherence with others around the world.

When performing the Concordance, remember that you are also connecting with
others around the world *at the very same moment.* Simultaneously sharing
mental and emotional "space" in the consciousness field, you -- in that
moment -- foster coherence.

Through this coherence and our positive intentions, we increase the
probability that others will sympathetically resonate with that internal
balance as well.  Their subsequent thoughts, perceptions and actions will
exhibit characteristics more consistent with our Concordance.  This is
progress toward social harmony and coherence at the most fundamental level,
and requires no political organizing power, rules or laws to enact or
enforce it.  A true democracy is SELF government.

About the "Om Hum So Hum Mantra" and Balanced Breathing Process:

Since Sanskrit is thought to be one of the oldest languages, this incredibly
powerful mantra has been vibrationally embedded in the consciousness field
for thousands of years.  It has been voiced billions, perhaps trillions, of
times.

"There is no direct translation for this mantra.  It is concerned with
energy, breath and the placement of consciousness.  It is one of the
simplest and yet most powerful mantras for permanently altering your state
of consciousness.  It balances the masculine and feminine energies and
focuses their combined force."  From "Healing Mantras" by Thomas Ashley
Farrand

Thank you Infinity Member Stacey Kardash for providing this mantra.  Stacey
is a Meditation and Yoga Instructor in Calgary, Canada:
stacey@triskelewellness.com.

The Balanced Breathing posture is compliments of Dr. Peter Lambrou, author
of "Instant Emotional Healing," another highly recommended book available on
Amazon.

Definition of our special form of coherence:

An orderly, correlated and aesthetically consistent group of people who've
mastered their own inner dynamic and can play in the larger, planetary field
where their collective attention and intention are directed toward the
immediate fulfillment of a shared desire, in any one of these areas:
http://www.infinityaffinity.org/vision2.htm

Coherence: a logical, orderly, and aesthetically consistent relationship of
parts.
The "parts" (us) should also be highly correlated to have the greatest
effect. Correlation means: the relationship between two variables during a
period of time, especially one that shows a close match between the
variables' movements.

Please print this email for your use this weekend.

This Concordance in PDF format is available by emailing
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org.

Please forward to your own affinity list immediately, and when you do,
please remove the >>> marks as a courtesy to the next reader.

Permission granted to copy freely provided this full email and sources are
included.

By Joseph R. Giove (aka Flesymi)
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org