InfinityAffinity archives

I AM Playfulness! Concordance for 04.01.06

Good day InfinityAffinity members,

Date & Time: April 1, 2006 at 6 PM UTC, 10 AM PST, 1 PM EST

April first is a good day to celebrate our oneness in playfulness. So let's
join Reverend Marciah McCartney in oneness, joy and laughter this weekend.
Here is a quote from Rev McCartney's site where you can learn more about
this global event, details below:
http://www.planetaryplay.org/planetplayday.html

"Let us promote the health and wholeness of the planet!

"What we place our attention and intention on increases. Be part of the
vibrational shift into joy on planet earth. When two or more planetary play
mates (that's you and me) join together in joy we create the vibration that
can and will take the planet into the quantum leap of ONENESS!

"And here is the invitation, from which you can calculate the time in your
time zone to join in a moment of Planetary Play:

"On April 1, 2006 at 6:00 pm, UTC, Greenwich Joy Time (10 AM PST, 1 PM EST),
become a healing presence by connecting with your Planetary Play Partners
around the world. We will be meeting in churches, synagogues,
mosques...schools, in offices, movie theaters, front yards, fields and
farms...town squares, malls...at the UN, the White House, London Tower and
the Taj Mahal...

"Tell your friends and family...neighbors and co-workers...your ministers
and rabbis...the grocery store clerk and taxi drivers...Indian Chiefs...your
Mayor, the President and don't forget the Pope!"

I love it! Thank you Rev McCartney and Infinity member Roger for bringing
this to my attention.

So at the appointed time let's
PLAY...LAUGH...CELEBRATE...enJOY...GIGGLE...FROLIC...with the world!

I AM PLAYFULNESS!

"Laugh and the world laughs with you,
Cry and the world prays for you.
You are never alone in a connected world."
--Flesymi

See/feel you in the Vibe!

I AM PLAYFULNESS!

All my best,
Joseph Giove (aka Flesymi)
Flesymi@infinityaffinity.org
http://www.infinityaffinity.org
http://www.intendbalance.com

"The detour into fear began when we remembered not to laugh."
-- Anonymous

Isn't It About Time?: http://www.infinityaffinity.org/time.htm
Let's Create a New Vibe: http://www.infinityaffinity.org/vibe.htm
Manifest (Y)Our Destiny: