InfinityAffinity archives

I AM the Shift of the Ages: Concordance 11.5.05

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

The *Shift of the Ages* is a prophesized
transition from an age of scarcity, domination
and division to one of abundance, cooperation
and unity. We are learning to co-create our
world with awareness, balance and deliberation.
http://www.intendbalance.com/shift_of_ages.html

*I AM* the Shift of the Ages.

*I AM* is the clearest, least distorted statement
in human language, which expresses the Infinite
Creative Presence that infuses all manner of being.

*I AM* is our quintessential nature and
our nature fulfilled. Our reality, individually
and collectively, is an out-picturing of how we
see ourselves, how we follow the powerful
statement, "I am."

The long-awaited Shift is already here. It is
playing itself out right now in the hearts and
minds of every living soul. Our optimal means of
encountering this Shift is presence...full, wholesome,
succulent, alchemical presence.

That's why there's not really too much to say about
it. The Shift is to be embodied...transforming us
from within...living us, breathing us, loving us.

Breathe into it now...and release.

*I AM* the Shift of the Ages.

What are you(we) shifting to?

The answer is to be embodied.

*I AM* the Shift of the Ages.

Please...help us spread the New Vibe.

All my best,
Flesymi (aka Joseph Giove
Flesymi@infinityaffinity.org
http://www.infinityaffinity.org

PS. I have just released a new eCourse entitled "Thriving
Through the Shift of the Ages: How to Master Stress in
Rapidly Changing Times." You may view the description here:
www.intendbalance.com/courses/shift_thriving.html

PPS. We must have had an impact on Hurricanes Rita and Wilma.
Both were strongly anticipated to be Category 5, but instead
were Category 2 & 3 by landfall (within 24-72 hours). Imagine
what we can do/be with concord and congruence when we *all*
consciously direct our co-creative presence? Thank you all
for being such compassionate and powerfully creative souls.

Let's Create a New Vibe: http://www.infinityaffinity.org/vibe.htm
Manifest (Y)Our Destiny:
http://www.infinityaffinity.org/manifesting_your_destiny.htm