InfinityAffinity archives

I AM... Concordance and Mid-Light Celebration Follow-up 6.16.05

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

I trust you are surfing the energies of springtime
in the Mid-Light well.

Our collective focus on balance and the end of dominance
appears to have tickled the Global Brain:

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/mayan.html

Of course, we knew that.

We know we can stay in that same mode of balance and
connection all the time, not just on a few select days.
We can BE this state all the time, in everything we
do...no matter how troubled or painful, frightful or
joyous. We see areas in our own lives where we can end
separation, dominance and victimization, and therefore
harmonize with and surf the waves of unity sweeping
through Gaia.

These waves call upon us to be cognizant of where we hold
our energies because they will empower whatever we follow
"I am" with:

I am balanced.
I am abundant.
I am compassionate.
I am wise.
I am powerful.

or

I am angry.
I am lonely.
I am hating.

When these phrases join personal intention and emotion,
they become dictates for universal energy. Hence, life
is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I am balanced.
I am abundant.
I am compassionate.
I am wise.
I am powerful.

My best,
Flesymi
Flesymi@infinityaffinity.org
http://www.InfinityAffinity.org

"MATURITY AND BEHAVIOR"

Why does talk about a united world remain only talk?

Division begins in an individual mind and spreads itself
throughout the world. Now, where must non-division begin
if we are to unite the world?

        Esoteric Encyclopedia of Eternal Knowledge, p. 132