InfinityAffinity archives

Creating a Great Reality: Free Teleconference Thursday Feb 19th

PLEASE MARK THE DATE: "Creating a Great Reality" Free teleconference with
Maureen Moss of World Puja Network. Thursday February 19th, 2009 at 9 PM
Eastern  Time, 6 PM Pacific Time, 2 AM GMT (on the 11th); NUMBER TO CALL:
(724) 444-7444, Call ID: 36237, then 1#; GLOBAL WEB ACCESS and "PAST EPISODES"
LINK: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/36237

Good day Vibe Tribe:

We had a great turn out on our Feb 10th "Is the Shift Feeling You?" call. We
expanded our Vibe Tribe teams with the generous support of many talented
individuals. Our collective impact on creating social and environmental
harmony is now greatly amplified!

"CREATING A GREAT REALITY" TELECONFERENCE THIS THURSDAY.

Please join us for an exciting discussion on our teleconference call this week
with Maureen Moss, founder and director of World Puja Network. We'll be
talking about "Creating a Great Reality." This is the theme of our newly
"re"-formed Manifestation Circles and also the World Puja 10th anniversary
local event in Ashland Oregon, March 27-29, 2009. Concurrent with the local
event, we will share together in a Global Creating a Great Reality program
around the world.

Maureen and I will discuss how we create our own realities and how to use the
power of group consciousness to manifest our personal as well as collective
dreams, desires and visions. It will be wonderful to have you join us live on
the call this Thursday, but if you can't, go to the link shown above and below
to view "Past Episodes" where you will find our programs this year archived.

To learn more or to register for the live event in Ashland (March 27-29),
please go here: https://www.worldpuja.org/ashland.php

RECAP: VIBE TRIBE TEAMS

We had a great turn-out, have at least 10 new members to the Common Passion
teams, with a few slots still remaining if you are so inclined. The entire
call is recorded under "Past Episodes" here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/36237 and click on 'Episode 2'

Of particular interest to everyone on the call was the Trans-Species Global
Celebration Program. The last hour of the call last week was a lively
discussion of inter-species communications and the significance and need for
the program.

Our new Discussion Forum Manager, Dee Thompson, has set up a forum for each
team. I invite everyone to log-in to the Discussion Forum and watch, play,
engage on these fascinating subjects. Every person who joined a team will be
logging in and initiating each team with ideas, insights, suggestions and
initiatives we can all share in. We will soon be organizing teleconferences
for each team to meet and further develop each program.

Below my signature are brief descriptions of the teams. Is the shift feeling
you yet? Help us create a world of social and environmental harmony.

Please, help us spread the New Vibe!

Joseph R. Giove
Executive Director
www.CommonPassion.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008 NOTE: Journey to the Sacred Land of the Maya
with Grand Elder Don Alejandro Perez Oxlaj May 22 - June 2, 2009.

TELECONFERENCE CALL IN DETAILS:

"Creating a Great Reality"

Free teleconference with Maureen Moss of World Puja Network:
www.WorldPuja.org

DATE: Thursday February 19th, 2009

TIME: 9 PM Eastern Time, 6 PM Pacific Time, 2 AM GMT (on the 20th)
www.TimeZoneConverter.com

NUMBER TO CALL: (724) 444-7444, Call ID: 36237, then 1#;

GLOBAL WEB ACCESS and "PAST EPISODES" LINK (to listen to the call
afterwards):

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/36237

VIBE TRIBE TEAMS

Please join us and make the shift feel you!

Please contact MJ Holt at mjholt08@yahoo.com if you would like to volunteer on
a team, or if you have questions.

Each team has presence on the Discussion Forum. All are invited to share,
stimulate, and create:

http://forum.commonpassion.org

These incredible Common Passion (CP) programs only happen with your help. We
are forming or expanding our volunteer teams to help make these projects a
reality. We need your help! Please invest with us now by lending your valuable
creativity, energy and insight in one or more of the following teams:

       Manifestation Circles. Using the Common Passion Discussion Forum, we
will help manifest each others' personal visions by collectively empowering
each others' dreams and desires. These circles will also explore "The Soul of
Money" and ways we can all thrive in a new paradigm economy, like barter
systems (www.BizX.com), alternative/complimentary currencies, abundance
creation, etc, and share it with our members.

      Shift of the Ages Global Concordance Co-Creation. Explores what the
"shift" is for people, initiates CP community involvement in "the shift,"
communicates with indigenous cultures, co-creates the global concordance
program for 2009 (global meditation and speaker roster), interacts with the
Shift of the Ages film project team. Develops further plans for the next five
years to fulfill our co-creative collective capacities between now and 2014,
with an eye toward visioning to 2020.

       Technology. Updates web site content, further develops event
registration systems, and further implements CP's technology vision to fulfill
our mission. Also implements our "Coherence Mall" eCommerce initiative where
we will offer CP member products and services that stimulate personal and
collective coherence.

       Children's Education Program. Develops a leading edge educational
system to teach children about the power of individual and collective
consciousness through fun and entertaining methods. This system will be
co-created with and initiated through alternative schools like Waldorf and
similar progressive learning centers.

       Trans-Species Global Concordance Program. Develops and implements
the program and initiates the consciousness raising-aspects of this most
important celebration.

       Communications and Outreach. Develops the communications strategy
and plan to interact with the CP volunteer teams and global community, other
potential collaborators and the world at large. Manages the Discussion Forum
to keep timely and stimulating topics active.

       Fund Raising Programs. Develops and implements fun, creative
fundraising projects to financially support our programs.

       Grant Acquisition. Researches, identifies and applies for grants for
our programs.

       Legal. As we broaden our scope and interests around the globe, we
need experienced legal counselors, familiar with Federal and California State
non-profit regulations and laws.

TEAM DETAILS

Typical teams will be 2 to 5 people, will meet twice monthly on
conveniently-scheduled teleconferences, may require an average of 5 to 10
hours per month per person, may need to interact with other teams.

It is helpful but not necessary for volunteers to have relevant skills and
experience for each team activity. The most important gifts we seek are
commitment, shared vision, diligence, integrity and a willingness to learn and
apply your innate creativity and gifts.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME

If your time is limited, you can also help in two very important ways:

1. Perhaps you know someone who would make time to work with us. Please
forward this email invitation to them.

2. Participate in our programs with heart, mind and soul when we release them.
Join in our teleconferences and lend your creativity, awareness, coherence and
insights.

3. Invest financially with us. Common Passion is a 501(c) (3) investing in a
world of social and environmental harmony. If your labor is too precious now,
then please share with us the fruits of your labor. As Lynn Twist says, "We're
not running 'non-profit' organization; we are all Social Prophets generating
social profits." We will gratefully receive cash donations, property or the
income from it, estate asset assignments or other, tax-sensitive, creative
ways of gifting to our common passion.

LEARN MORE

To learn more or to register your intention to join one of our teams please
email your interests, along with your CV or resume, to MJ Holt at
mjholt08@yahoo.com. You can also view the Common Passion Discussion Forum
"Vibe Tribe Teams": http://forum.commonpassion.org

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org