InfinityAffinity archives

Update

Good day Vibe Tribe,

Some very interesting items for you:

1. This Sunday I am guiding a www.GaiaField.net monthly, live video global
meditation. It is at 10 AM PDT and you can join in by going to:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gaiafield-guest-teacher-series

And following the instructions to view the show. If the technology gods are
favoring us, I will have some sacred geometry animation to help guide us in
the meditation. You'll be able to see me, and provide your intentions via a
live chat to share with our group.

Just in case the technology doesn't work, be sure to see below my signature
for a video message from the producers of the Gathering of One, Global Eden
Event. It's a short, beautifully inspiring video message that you can help
expose to the world. Yet another way to help spread the New Vibe!

2. This coming Tuesday, April 8th at 6 PM PDT we are honored to have Dr.
Rollin McCraty, Director of Research and Development for www.HeartMath.org.
The Institute of HeartMath is a recognized global leader in researching the
critical link among emotions, heart-brain communication and cognitive
function. They are also building a Global Coherence Monitoring System to
help shift global consciousness from instability and chaos to balance and
cooperation by increasing the potency of people's positive heart-directed
intentions.

DATE: April 8, 2008
TIME: 6:00 to 7:00 PM PDT
NUMBER TO CALL: 616-712-8000
ACCESS CODE: 545195#

Lines Open 10 minutes before the hour.

Dr McCraty has been at the forefront of heart-brain research for 20 years.
This is sure to be an intriguing call.

3. I am running a half marathon for peace (13.1 miles). The run is May 3,
exactly 30 days from today. It's a run through a giant Redwood Grove in
Northern California, called "The Avenue of the Giants":

www.theave.org

I am looking for your help in sponsoring me on this run. You can sponsor me
per mile, including my training miles (about 25-30 miles a week), or for the
entire 13.1 mile run. If you want to join me in this run for peace, with all
proceeds going to CommonPassion.org (a California non-profit), please email
MJ Holt at mjholt08@yahoo.com and she'll get you the sponsor form and more
details. Thank you!

Please, help us spread the New Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org
www.IntendBalance.com

BEGIN THE GOLDEN AGE OF PEACE

Sow the seeds of Peace ... the world is ready.

Watch this video and become a part of the MIRACLE!

And then pass it on.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEz-V4i3XCw

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org