InfinityAffinity archives

Vernal Equinox Concordances: Mark your calendars

Hello Vibe Tribe,

Over the period from this Sunday March 16 through Sunday April 6 (3 weeks),
we will be continuing the celebration of our oneness. Below are some of the
more prominent events. Please mark your calendars now and help us spread the
New Vibe!

Let us bring a shared intention to all these events, and sustain a
disposition of wisdom, peace, balance and harmony every minute of every day
during this period (and beyond).

***********************************
The Shift of the Ages is not a moment; it is a way of being:

I AM the seed of peace, harmony and balance infusing every cell of my being.
Every thought, word and act plays the sacred song of the divine union of
Mother-Father Presence within and outside me. In eternal appreciation for
the expanding awareness of oneness in the Heart and Mind of Creation, I AM
one with the One.
************************************

EVENTS (please print and calendar)
FYI: http://www.timezoneconverter.com

1. March 16, 2008 11:11 am - 1:11 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
8:11 am Pacific Time

Free Teleconference: Creating Coherence for Global Awakening and Oneness:
The Journey Home

To Register and get all details, go here:
http://liztobin.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=28

We invite you to join with spiritual teachers and fellow peace keepers to
create Oneness and Peace on our Planet. This distinguished panel has been
carefully assembled to explain the coming shifts and how you can facilitate
your own smooth transition through this time of profound change. There will
be guided meditation, Deeksha and Ilahinoor Blessing offered after the call.
Please join us!

2. March 20, 6 PM PDT, 9 PM EDT. The CommonPassion monthly Teleconference
will be on the first day of spring, and we will guide a wonderful journey to
the depth and breadth of oneness for all participants. We'll also be
aligning with The Solar Wave program, as described below.

Line will open about 10 minutes before the hour. The call will last about 60
minutes.

Number to call: 1+ 616-712-8000
Access Code: 545195#

March 20th is also Mohammad's Birthday

3. March 21, Solar Wave, a 24-hour stellar synchronized global equinox
event.
March 21st is also the Mayan New Year.

This is a call to the awakening masses to join together to activate a huge
stellar wave of positive mass consciousness:

To spontaneous heal all discordant energy on Earth
To initiate a spontaneous awakening of humanity, and
To usher in an age of peace, harmony, love, compassion and impeccability
using the window of opportunity at equinox.

Full details here:
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2008.html

4. March 23, Easter. In your own tradition, let us celebrate our own
ascension to higher, more wholesome, more divine ways of living and being.

5. March 31, 11 AM PDT, 2 PM EDT, Gaia Field Equinox Planetary Healing
Global Meditation.

This healing meditation will link gatherings at Findhorn Gardens (Scotland),
Tree of Life (Arizona), and San Francisco for a one hour meditation and
prayer ceremony, broadcast live over Ustream.tv. You are welcome to join in
where ever you are.

Full details: http://www.gaiafield.net

(Check out their front page flash, have your speakers on!)

6. March 6th, 10 AM PDT, 1 PM EDT. I (Joseph Giove) will be guiding
Gaiafield.net's monthly meditation broadcast live on Ustream.tv, giving
participants a sneak peak in to the Sacred Geometry meditation forming now
for the Global Eden Event in June this year.

More at http://www.gaiafield.net and http://www.commonpassion.org

I'll be sending reminders and details as we traverse through the illusion of
time:
"Isn't it About Time?"
http://www.infinityaffinity.org/time.htm

En-Joy the New Vibe!

Joseph
jgiove@infinityAffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008

PS. Get Dr Carl Calleman's new Mayan Calendar:

http://www.wiseawakening.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=209&osCsid
=65c0c7b4357571c4547263d9e5d2ba7c

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org