InfinityAffinity archives

Guided Global Concordance: Heart of Heaven, Heart of Earth

Good day Vibe Tribe,

On Thursday January 17th at 6 pm PST, 9 PM EST, I will guide via live, free
TeleConference the meditation we scripted and broadcast earlier in this
week. This will be the first of CommonPassion's monthly Global
Teleconferences/Concordance calls. All InfinityAffinity.org members are
invited to participate. Please feel free to invite others.

There was such a huge outpouring of support and involvement in this historic
ceremony with Don Alejandro Oxlaj, Grand Elder and Head of the Mayan Council
of Elders, and the Inauguration of Guatemala's new President, Alvaro Colom.
It seems to deserve a convergence on a live call. I will be posting and
distributing Don Alejandro's speech in a few days. Please be sure you are on
either the InfinityAffinity.org or CommonPaasion.org lists if you'd like to
receive it.

DATE: Thursday January 17th

TIME: 6 pm PST, 9 pm EST (2 am Jan. 18th in Europe/London)

DURATION: One Hour

NUMBER TO CALL: 616 712-8000, Access code 545-195#

I will give a brief overview of this historic event, relay wise words from
our Grand Elder Don Alejandro, open the lines up for some questions/answers,
then lead about a 20 to 30 minute guided meditation aligned with the Don
Alejandro's speech and appeal to the world.

I hope you can join us.

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityAffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008
www.CommmonPassion.org

PS. Only 100 callers can join this call. Be sure to get on early if you want
to ensure a seat.

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org