InfinityAffinity archives

Need immediate help with simple web project

Good day all,

So sorry to intrude with a non-Concordance issue, but I need some immediate
help for a simple web project.

It's the next generation of our global meditation effort:
http://www.commonpassion.org/new

The design and template is built, there are about 25 pages where the content
needs to be dropped in, linked throughout, with some minor HTML changes for
form submissions, and 4 PDF download files.

My current web designer cant' get to it for a week, and I need it up now.
Since he told me this a week after he was supposed to get it up, I am
looking for a new person.

If any of you affinity folks have the skills and time to dedicate to this
now, please reply to me at:

jgiove@commonpassion.org

and I'll send you the details so you can bid on the job.

This is Phase 1 of the project. There will be much more work coming behind
this for the right person, so if the project interests you, let's talk.

Thank you,
Joseph Giove
925 215 4017
jgiove@commonpassion.org